Auxiliary Bishop Dolan
Bishop Emeritus Brom
Diocese Main Contacts
A - L
Child and Youth Protection
Diocesan Rite of Election
End of Year Retreat and Mass
Family Life and Spirituality
Liturgy & Spirituality
M - Z
SDSU Newman Center
Young Adult Ministry
Young Adult Mens Retreat
Deans - Vicars Forane
Catholic Mutual Group
Pastoral Center Communications
Catholic Relief Services
Lay Catholic Groups
News and Calendar
History of the Diocese
Diocesan Pastoral Center
Contact Victim Assistance
Synod on the Family
Photos and Videos
Parroquias - Parishes
Recursos - Resources
Equipo - Team
Fotos y videos - Photos and videos
Redes sociales - Social media
Contacto - Contact
Propuestas / Proposals
Annual Catholic Appeal
Donate - ACA 2018
Catholic Community Foundation
Bishop Flores Scholars
Hispanic, Latino or Spanish Origin
American Indian or Alaska Native
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Section A: Young People, the Church, and Society
1. Do you think the Church listens to the real-life, really lived, situations of all youth and young adults? How so?
2. In your opinion, what are the main challenges to and most significant opportunities for all youth and young adults in San Diego and Imperial Counties?
3. What kinds of group gatherings of youth and young adults, formal or informal, have a major success WITHIN the Church, and why?
4. What kinds of group gatherings of youth and young adults, formal or informal, have a major success OUTSIDE the Church, and why?
5. What do all youth and young adults need and want from the Church in San Diego and Imperial Counties? (Can be one or more things)
6. How are all youth and young adults invited to participate in the day-to-day life of the church community in this Diocese? (both at your parish and in the Diocese)
7. Do people in positions of authority in this Diocese make contact with youth and young adults who DO NOT frequent Church surroundings? How so?
8. Social media and digital communication play a central role in the lives of all youth and young adults. How have people in positions of authority in this Diocese responded to this reality?
9. How does your family and/or community contribute to your ability to confidently and adequately plan for your future?
10. How does your school and/or education contribute to your ability to confidently and adequately plan for your future?
Section B: Pastoral Care Workers with Young People
11. How much time, and in what manner do priests and youth ministers provide personal, spiritual guidance to all youth and young adults?
12. How well, in your opinion, are those same priests and ministers prepared and educated to provide YOU with that guidance?
Section C: Questions for Young People in America
13. How does your community care for youth and young people who experience extreme violence (gangs, prison, drug addiction, sexual assault, forced marriage of minors)? In what ways do they accompany and support them in their life?
14. How does this Diocese empower and form all youth and young adults to take an active role in society and civil life, promoting the common good of all?
15. In your opinion, what Church activities are most attractive to and effective for teens and young adults seeking to continue their journey of faith? How could we make the Church more inviting to all youth and young adults?
Survey for Non-Catholics
Survey for Single 18-29 Years of age
Survey for 16-18 years of age
Survey for Others 18-29 Years of age
Survey for Married 18-29 Years of age